View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
Did you guys ever stop to think that we were being honest, but we are human, and weren't capable of having perfect foresight thus realized our mistakes after our proposal?
Dev 1(whomever it was that did the first poll): Damn bro....that was alot of crap going on in the poll thread. Did i f it up?
Dev 2(again, whomever): Nah dude, you just weren't specific enough. You see a poll should spell it all out, set some realistically achievable goals by either side and let the people know how we will do it.
Dev 1 : Gotcha!
-----Later that day------
Dev 2: Wow bud! poll looks amazing! spelled it all out, put all the good stuff that people need to know....and LOOK! you put up realistic goals for both sides of the argument! No WAY there's gonna be controversy!
Dev 1 :Thanks bro...i'm pro!
-----Later that day-----
Dev 3 : WTF were you 2 idiots thinking! now there's more controversy than ever!
Dev 4 : Think they'll be pissed if we just scrap the poll and say some cool ****?
Dev 1 : nah
Dev 2 : Nope...people here are clear thinkers.
Dev 3 : hmm....not so sure it'll go over as well as you think. But try it anyway.
Dev 1 : Noone will be pissed, they love us.

Crush.....not sure if it went that way, but i would like to think so because it made me laugh a bit and killed some of my boredome.

in all seriousness tho...WTF were you guys thinking?