Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:32 AM

After Core3 has been developed, and it satisfies the necessities of the game, I would like to know what elements of Pre-CU are going to be included to constitute a first release of the Emu.

As in, the entire game just minus the Jedi? Or pretty much the entire game minus player cities as well? Dungeons? All mobs? Some quests?

This is what I'm in the dark with. I am perfectly fine with a bare bones first release. Specifically meaning, I would be very happy with all starting, elite (minus Shipwright) and hybrid professions working, vehicles (or just creature mounts), npc profession trainers, mission terminal spawns, resource shifts, resource extractors being enabled, dynamic world mob spawns, and guild halls being able to make guilds exist.

Now, to me, that's already a very tall order. And again, I would be very happy with that being a first release.

All JTL elemnts, Jedi, dungeons (as in Geo Cave, Deathwatch Bunker, the Warren, and the like), and quests could be added in later just as SOE added things in through updates as and when you Dev's complete them.

But, I don't know what you Dev's have decided on for a first release yet. I could even do without some of the game elements I mentioned and be happy with a first release.

I would like to know what's been discussed and set to be in the first release. And then with whatever has been decided to be in the first release, have those elements talked about on the weekly or bi-weekly updates for the community. Their progress, priorities of importance, things like that.

Last edited by Klanagh; 03-30-2007 at 02:37 AM.