View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
In case that something like that ever happens, though i doubt it will at this point (it usually happens right after the creation of a new account) just send an email to community@segemu.com, explain your situation and ask them to lift that ban.
This is great advice, and what I did before purchasing a second client for my second computer for my daughter. Ask the specific questions you want answered and they will respond to them. Just remember not to play two seperate clients simultaneously on the same computer or the same client simultaneously on seperate computers. If you contact them and let them know what is going on, you will not have to worry about it.
Where is the "I don't care, just wipe it already" option?

Please use the search function in the forms before making a post. Chances are if you are having issues connecting to the server, others are as well. If you check recent forum posts, your question will probably be answered. Also, the guides forum is no place to post about server status. A more appropriate place would be the Nova Test Center discussion forum located here. http://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24