View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:03 AM
QA Community Tester Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LdyCharmne View Post
With the lack of vehicles, I can see how people are tempted to speed-hack. I know I've been running around planets just hunting banthas or fambaa at my leisure and thought "I wish I could have a bike to make this go faster"... for people who are trying to collect all of the POIs I can see how that run to Adi's Rest or other such places can be a real pain. I know it's annoying to be surveying for resources- chasing something down and get killed over 2k from a city and have to run back out there with no combat skills.

I really think once mounts or vehicles (or both) are re-introduced there will be a much lesser need to speed-hack, since the tools to move faster will be in place. Some people of course will still do it, but hopefully they are already gone.
Heh, running everywhere isn't that horrible. To get the Krayt Skeleton POI, I had to catch up to the group and ran from Mos Eisley all the way there. Roughly 8500 m. :P

There really is no excuse to speed hack. You know what you're playing (MMO for those that don't...), so you should have expected that you would be spending quite a long time playing to get what you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james082 View Post
Please don't kill my family.