View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:49 PM

Again, the SWGEmu staff proved that they are adaptive, ingenious and flexible. Anyone who have read Sun Tzu (or any other strategical work) know that this is a wining combination. Or would you rather have a single hard line that never moves and crushes blindly, never going forward in any direction?

Fact: the community is visibly split on that change on policy. I am sure this is not the first nor the last time this happens and I believe this is good! When I read threads like this one, I see people who truly care about this project, whatever opinion they may voice. Please people, take a step back and look at the big picture: everyone here cares!

The Exploitation Team is a genius, innovative invention and will help the developers to herd the bad boys back to the coral and find out where the gaps are. It's not a miracle medicine, there never is one. I just recall that when I had bad viruses and adwares on my computer, I didn't call Microsoft for a solution, I asked a near-hacker friend of mine because I knew he would know how to solve the problems. And he did. How is that so different in this case?

Let's compare to what cops do for real when they catch a criminal. What they do? They ask him for names and modus operandi, of course. And perhaps, the criminal will get it easier at trial, be relocated with new ID or even turn into an informer for years to come. If that method didn't work, I'm certain that the cops would have stopped using it a long time ago. Let's be as intelligent as cops and use that technique, why not?

Good job, team. Keep changing, never stop and become disconnected from what is happening NOW.