View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Tropicana,

I understand your frustrations, I really do. I recently returned from an extremely busy time where I could not spend any time monitoring or working on the emulator. However, over the last week or two I have been working extremely hard on, among other things, an update which is at the moment the biggest update we've ever put out. It outlines exact details of "the patch", what's been going on in the OR, introduces new event themes, outlines some internal changes and gives a number of dev perspectives.

I hope you really don't believe that we want to keep you in the dark. It's perfectly true that over the past few months, between the OR and private lives, almost all of us have been less attentive to the community and have not held up the standards that we expect of ourselves, and you expect from us. For that, I sincerely apologize.

I hope that you have the faith in us, or at least the faith in me personally, to know that the intentions behind all that you see is open benefit, and that our lacking is a chink in our armor and nothing more. I seek to expression professionalism and perfection in everything we have done, are doing and will do, however none of us have done this before, and if we can learn a good lesson through failure; Fate I challenge ye.

Regards
Maybe I'm naive, but I found your post reassuring. If it matters, the team's earned my benefit of the doubt once more. Let's see what you've got for us.