View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
SWGEmuContent Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccajnr View Post
I'm hoping the team will not wait until the game is done 100% to release it.

I know it's better to have a quality product. But I prefer to have the game available even if some professions are not implemented yet, or some missions not there yet too (corvette,...), if this means having the game sooner rather then wait an extra year.
With a game like SWG, the project is never 100% complete. There is always room for improvement in a system like this. The problem is where do draw the line...when is the EMU releasable? The answer to that is when the devs feel that the PROJECT, not the players, will benefit most.

I suppose that by saying we should launch without all professions implemented, you are referring to putting the live features on Test Center, not on an actual server? Because obviously releasing to an independent server too early will cause absolute havoc. Certain professions will be uber while others aren't even in the game.

I simply feel that the devs should release new features to us when they feel ready for the TC for extreme testing. The actual release should be held off until our hero devs are completely ready.

Just my 2 creds.