Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCoolx14 View Post
How about you ****ing retards finish the emu software then we'll start posting more.

Why do you expect to have a community for something that isn't even operating yet. You want more of a community? Stop wasting time making posts like this and get your ****ing ass back in the garage and back to coding. You ****s have been at this project for a good 2 years, and don't have a whole lot to show for. The basic amount of combat you do have to show is BARELY even scratching the surface of what SWG pre-cu was.

So please, suck less, and stop blaming the community for your inability to finish this thing.
Just what do they owe you that they MUST deliver something? Do you feel that the devs of SWGEmu owe anyone anything? If it wasn't for them, the basic hope of PreCU SWG will not even exist.

So you, sir, can either help out with what we have here, or just stfu and bring your bashing elsewhere.

These good people are doing this out of their own ****ing goodwill and passion for the SWG we had, and it just ticks me off to hear people like you who have done ZERO PERCENT to help out.

On my contribution to this suggestion, Ramsey, a segmented development area could be whats needed to get the feedback your guys need. Break the development down to smaller parts, like crafting for example. Put down what you need (stats, data, anything!) for certain aspects of crafting (resourcing, survey, experimentation, etc) and people can start contributing documents to that end.

My 2 credits, don't know if that fits what you guys have in mind/doing now. But if thats going down, I want part of it