View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:08 AM

I seem to be blocked from the /bug forums as well

hopefully this will make its way to the right forums since i have the inability to post there

1) Human brwaler using only the starting uniform and no weapons: Ive noticed that i have some unusual mod/encumberance UI issues.. The action pools have had a 1.6 billion mod / encumberance in the positive and sometimes negative,and seem to only be a user interface issue not hendering / helping the playability. These numbers do not change when buffed, and seem to only fix themselves after a server restart. Spoke with 2 others in IRC noticing the same issue. Both had brawler templates.

2) Twi'lek master Image designer: Ive noticed I cant seem to change my body color. It shows to be changed prior to accepthing the ID, but fails to actually change when accepted.

3) The multi seater X-34 landspeeder appears to not be multi seater. I was running 2 clients and attempted to give my self a ride. Both toons are not aligned with any faction. I grouped them up, put the leader in the car, tabed out to the other to hop in as a passenger. There was no radial option to become a passenger, and there was no /offer ride radial menu option.

3) Have not had any luck finding group options outside of /kick, /disband, /makeleader. Ive tried various commands to try to find a group loot option, offer ride, and a few others that i cant recall off the top of my head. But havent had any luck yet.

4) Have run across several mobs that tend to run-away, or dissapear when attacked. ( who can blame them though right? ) hehe

Again im sorry for posting in the wrong forums, but it was because I received an error when trying to log into the bug forums. (either your account has been blocked or your ussername/psswrd is wrong)

You guys are doing a fabulous job with the game, if theres anything we can do let us know