Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:05 AM

Hi guys

i am new here to (well one month old) i learned allot from this forum, but i also know what subjects to stay away from, i even made a post that got locked. I am a 27 year old dude, and I'm a business marketing consultant in Denmark. I love the olds SWG and i don't hate the NGE it's just not a game for me. Pre-cu and NGE is the way i see it not to versions of a product but to different products.

i will gladly give free marketing ideas for this project, and be part of a generation of "rebels" that want to restore what once was. First of all i know that the old SWG community was a help full one. A noob could log on and ask the most basic questions to a 2 year old Veteran, and the Vet would show the noob everything he needed plus give him a 100K to get some better equipment.

Now i know that the 15K people in here once was part of the 300K+ members in there so the ideals of the SWG community should be used on these forums. A forum member is a "consumer" of the ending product "SWGemu" and there fore he is...."always right"....to a point. The community needs to take this noob consumer and guide him to what is going on, and what will be expected of him in the future. A good personal guide makes a better forum member for others. There are noob´s that a smart, and noob´s that need help, that is the basis of a helping community.

Another thing we could try is Banner's. there are 15K members in here and that must lead to some amount of web pages. Place banners on member web pages, make a PDF information page on this page you can print, so members can place them at schools ore on other related public places.

All this is basic stuff....and as long that it is a free working (donation only) project you a allowed to scream about it to everyone on the street (not a marketing advice, just to answer the "legal ore not" issue)

And yes there is (i guess) a lot of bad grammer in this, and that should not be pointed out in other posts either. The community is a multi languige one, and not all English. dont "kill" the alien guest's for trying to write in English

thanks for all
Allron