Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadec View Post
Nice, well I think half the problem is that whenever a new guy comes in and asks a question he gets the living poo flamed out of him. Do you really think that half the new people will read the sticked posts/threads/w.e...? ffs, i've seen some mods flame new people... that isn't very beneficial to the community either... just my two cents:mad:
QFE this sums this whole thing up.

When u did testing it at first select few, then it was opened up but how to get into the server was never explained properly and post said if you dont know how to do - dont ask...

You are now crossing over from developers to marketing, you want people to sign to the game and suggest, yet you havent shown the community that is gonna make all your hard work worth while some guidance.

Im not flaming you guys, just mearly advising to perhaps working on your marketing pitch and making things more accessiable to new posters or players in a friendly and almost "idiot guide" style.

After all - yes ur making the game we all loved but on flip side without us behind you all youve really done is learnt c++

in short time to get user and even idiot friendly..