View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp_one View Post
I'm interested in how you are determining the use of multiple accounts. If it is via IP, then there are 3 people in my house that play Emu, usually on different computers (for obvious reasons.)

It would be much easier if people understood they don't need multiple accounts for multiple characters, then you guys wouldnt need to keep removing duplicates. Unfortunately that seems to be the main issue of free accounts, it doesnt cost money to make a new account like it would with SOE.

I have the same question as above but we are not in the same house but in adjacent houses.

My son inlaw uses a seperate PC at a seperate residence but our IP addresses come up the same. " He and my daughter actualy live directly next door. hence the same IP"

I have sent an E-mail requesting that he be notified weather he can create an account or not.

The question is, Dose the program use the information from tha actual P.C. "Wich would solve the problem" to identify multiple accounts? Or dose it base it on I.P. address "Wich we have had problems with before"

He has had his account on another game we both play frozen due to the I.P. issue and just want to make sure it is all good!