Thread: Update 07/17/07
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tow'lin View Post
Lmao. I guess, but it still was a kick ass community. I guess me as a crafter i was more emursed in the community than others, being i supplied my entire guild and then some with houses, droids, ships, etc. Oh well, I still can't wait for this to be done, whether it's the same or not, it's pretty damn close!!

Regards,
Tow'lin Tow

/agree

the community is what kept me coming back for more. there was always someone to meet or talk to or hang out with... no matter if it was your close friends, someone shopping in your store, or dressing in noob clothes and picking fights with real noobs... (lol lightsaber ganking ftw ) the community made the game for me.

i truly miss hearing "hey grond do you wanna go hunt ______" & "can you craft me a ______?"

even the annoying things that came up, (like this 1 guy asked me if i would make him 3 crates of FWG's so he could resell them) still make me laugh & i regard them as time well spent in the game.

Great work devs! Keep that code coming! You're resurrecting something wonderful!

was it worth it? you bet your ass it was! my new wife can't wait for the emu!

Grond Grishnak - Jedi Padawan - Bria -R.I.P.
Eggbert' The-Ithorian - BE/CH - Bria - R.I.P.
-Johnny Ringo- - FS 12pt Weaponsmith - Bria- R.I.P.
Sevvy Blackfoot - MBH/MCM - Bria- R.I.P.