View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:27 AM

Max, I think you are a stand-up guy, I really do. That being said; Why aren't you standing up for yourself, and telling the idiots on your team to sit down, and shut the **** up?

Every time you come on the forums with something promising, someone else comes along, and ruins the entire thing, and makes you come off as a liar, which I know you are not. Most of the members on the forums are completely oblivious to the fact that this thread is actually older than the one that is already locked. If they read that one, they wouldn't be so anxious to swallow the Emulator's enormous E-peen, even if it is sticking out of a pair of navy blue slacks that are being held up by a pair of red suspenders that are resting comfortably over top a green and white plaid shirt, with both of it's front pockets heavily guarded by pencils, erasers, and a pair of bi-focal glasses. As appealing as that might be.

No offense to any members on these forums, but the majority of them are mindless drones that are being used to test a 4 year in the making make-shift Alpha server. Most of them don't even know what hacking, or duping is. I'd even go so far as saying that half of the players on the emulator spend 90% of their time in the Cantina using the server as a cyber-frenzied chat room.

If you want people to be able to actually "test" your Alpha server with any degree of accuracy, then why don't you use some of the thousands of dollars that have been poured like water into this project and go buy legit servers that don't act like a freshman college student after his first house party.

Personally, I think that any, and all "promises" that are announced should come with a disclaimer that they will last about 10 days, or until a programmer's friend starts speed-hacking. That way, no one can complain when these types of things happen, because we will be expecting them.

I am sure you know by now that playing on the TC while the debugger is running is like digital déjà vu. I guess that isn't so bad for those who like to see the scenery, because they will get it to see it over, and over, and over again. There is nothing healthier than running out of a city six times before you finally break your rubber-banding for testing purposes, I gotta hand it to the EMu team, they sure know how to be practical, and efficient.

If there is any one thing I want to stress to the EMu team it would be: Fix the Mobs.

Fix the mobs so that you don't have lairs that spawn 30m out in water, fix mobs so that they don't attack you, run away, regenerate, and then come attack you again, fix mobs so they don't attack you, while being unattackable themselves, fix mobs that can apply states, and are unattackable, fix mobs that spawn inside of walls, on LoS lines, on top of you randomly, as you are running. Fix mobs so that they don't KD-Dizzy you in an infinite loop, fix mobs so that they don't ingore posture change, and dizzy. Fix mobs that aggro from 80m away, and for **** sake, give us Taunt.

I honestly hope that you are able to keep this Emulator alive by yourself Max, because no one else has shown that they care enough to help you. (except El'layn, she does an awesome job.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.