View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:35 PM

Well as im only a week old member I must admit this IS refreshing to see.
I joined the forums as soon as heard about the project, understandably I was very excited about the project, and being able to play what was and still is my first love as far as MMORPG's are concerned, that was until the cu hit, I believe whole heartedly in the cause and will help in any way that I can, what you are doing here guys is great.
I was however more than a tad perturbed once I started reading the forums, they were full of backbiting and disrespect when it really wasn't called for or deserved, and what I couldn't work out was why, we all want the same thing we are here for the same goal and the majority of us for the same result, the resurrection of SWG the way it was before the CU, if we all stick together and work towards the same goal things will go ALOT smoother.
I know I haven't been here that long and some of you may think that I haven't yet earned the right to comment on any part of the community, but this was my first impression and it is good to see that the DEVS, and the forum staff alike are taking steps to change things forum side, as well as keeping up all the great work they are doing on the emulator, Hats off to you all.