View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobino View Post
Nice one fellas, I am glad that this issue of community is being seen too.

I was put off SWGEMU a good few months ago by a certain moderator(s) that will remain unnamed, acting in what I thought was an extremly unprofessional way, using their powers as moderators/admins or whatnot in inappropriate ways.

EDIT: Ekowraith, I most definetly get you there. Elitism is very strong around here.
Well I couldn't really understand this guy, but I guess its along the point I want to prove. Well as much as Id HATE to say this, Iv been banned a couple times for literally no reason. not saying by who but I mean I don't think the moderators should ban people for no reason ( Power trip? ) and I see it happen not all the time but occasionally, and since we are discussing change I thought I should just throw that out there that moderators or people that have power in this community should not abuse it just because they are getting annoyed, even if the person is not doing something wrong such as saying something stupid. But ya know just shining some light on that issue

SWGEmu Encourges The"Less QQ More Pew Pew"Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
DO proceed to eat cookies and drink milk. Statistically 83.77% of players are able to deal with 'DB Shock' (TM) better after a serving of milk and cookies.
| SWGEmu FAQ | A Newbie's Guide to SWGEmu! | SWGEmu Client Setup Guide | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester | Profession Forums | |