Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:31 AM

I think the biggest problem is the everyones is ready for something to play and has already spent massive amounts of time reading and throwing in there 2 cents. May have been on SOEs site like i did for years until EMU came along or one of the hundreds of EMU server sites. I really believe that if the game is finished to just the basic game, that people will play and start to have more indepth discussions and have a better understanding of what they are talking about. I know there are a lot of members who never even played Pre CU that are trying to give ideas about fixing it. I was a org beta tester and played up till NGE hit, I guess I was a power player and was addicted because I usually played for hours everyday. I have input, but honestly I like the game the way it was the 1st day it was release. I like the unbalanced version better (its more realistic that way), because even though CH, TK (examples) was over powered, it was more fun. Even with some proff being better you could still find other temps to beat them if you new how to play. Lets just get something to play, changing it will it from ideas of people will come a lot faster then because people will make servers and change things that they want. The those ideas will circulate around the entire web like EMU has then the Dark Overlord (SOE) will see they have been truely defeated MUHAHA Good work though atleast being here and seeing things go down has kept me hoping.