View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryxmas View Post
Wouldn't it be even more ridiculous if SWGEmu backed out of the agreement because of a condition like that?
No, SWGEmu will not back out of this. They have been with my idea of unification from that start (the first letter i sent out before i quit SWGPreCU). This is soley a problem with ANH not wanted to join, which is why i quit them shortly after joining.

No word from PW yet, i believe the reason for that is, they are on a completely different language (Java not C++), which changes the whole game in getting them to unifi.

But, that said i do know Maach_Ine, and i believe he would if he got the chance, talk about the situation.

This whole unification thing has been going on longer then it appears. But, SWGEmu is deciding to take it another step up, by calling all the teams out in public. (Which takes some serious guts) All previous stuff has been done in private for the most part.

G/J SWGEmu

EDIT: They and everyone else that is enthusiastic about the unification have done what they can. Its now up to ANH.

Last edited by Lordcorm; 06-06-2008 at 12:37 PM.