View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:40 AM

I just read through about 5 pages of this thread and I haven't seen once where "Multiple Computer's" is defined.

When you say multiple accounts are not allowed per computer, does per computer mean.

A) Per actual workstation

- or -

B) Per external IP address

As, I seriously doubt you have any way of actually tracking which "workstation" the logins are coming from, I'm assuming you mean external IP address, and if this is the case these attempts to ban accounts that come from the same IP unless they email you is just dumb. Unless you want to go through 1000 emails a day attempting to determine ( which its impossible to ) if there story is legit. That's a lot of work for a CSR. As a matter of fact, that's more work than some people get PAID to do and these CSR are doing it for free. This whole situation is just dumb and a new system needs to be worked out.

When you look at a game like galaxies or wow or whatever, the only thing keeping people from having multiple accounts was how much real money they wanted to put into this game. If you cant keep EVERYONE from multiple accounts your just making it unfair for everyone else.