View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblader03 View Post
so if u have a crappy connection, u are most likly going to ruber banding all over the place. that happen to me the other night i was banding back and forth between 3 differnt places, then i gat lagged out of game. Also, what about scouts who have the first tree filled which lets them have higher land navagation then other?
Not sure I remember reading it right, and admittedly I didn't read every post, but i think it was stated that the worse your connection, the better off you are. No idea why that is, I think whoever brought it up explained it though... All I know is my old 56k might be getting some love.

Anyway, it's pretty interesting coming back from a week of Midterms to this. Really pissed me off hearing about the first speed hacker, and the idea that there were dozens... I'm really glad to hear you guys are cracking down, even if there is rubber banding issues... (Admittedly, I havn't had a chance to try and play through the rubber-banding, so I don't know just how bad it is. :/) Ah well, I've nothing to really add as of yet. Cept to "lol" at Botswains bit. :P

Also, anyone tried just holding shift, and walking from place to place? Not trying to be a smart-@$$, just wondering if it works.