View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 12:55 AM

I've been a lurker for quite a while. The last time I was here the devs were only at the point of being able to spawn the player and not much else let alone what we have right now.

I do have a small complaint that could turn into a suggestion. I've only just logged in a couple times and while trying out a few things I made the mistake of going Imperial (my character on Tarq was Imp so I wanted the logo over my head) so here I am, essentially a newbie with barely any gear on and suddenly I'm killed multiple times. A pain to be sure, and I feel far from welcome at this point... It'd be nice to have Imperial and Rebel "On leave" as I'm not interested in PvP right now but I'd like my faction over my head!

I want to help get things moving along and have a fully functional game. But I'm noticing a lack of supplies to actually create anything. What am I missing? PM me if you'd rather than answering here. I had very little to do with crafting in the Avatars (my guild) on Tarquinas, I'd just hand over stuff to the guild and let our experts take care of it for the good of the guild.