View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Euro-Chimaera Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by jat5560 View Post
ok, and the question everyone is asking yet you guys are failing to answer is, what keeps everyone on this site from doing just that? E-mailing you saying that they have 3 family members that need accounts, and then just playing them all themselves??????? It seems like you guys are going through alot of hassel for no results at all.
Oh good, I thought I had been made invisible. I was about to run out in the streets naked but you have brought me back from the brink. Unless of course I am just a figment of your imagination in which case I'm screwed out of existence as soon as you stop subconsciously thinking about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jat5560 View Post
Don't get me wrong...I will follow the rules, but of course it will gimp me compared to those who will lie. In the end, the liars and cheeters win and the honest people get the short end of the stick.

Let me ask you a serious question?? Why are you guys against multiple accounts?
You know if you re-arrange those two paragraphs you can turn what you said from a serious question into a rhetorical one.

Euro-Chimaera is Europe's Premier SWG Pre-CU Server Community
Also check out GalaxiesBook (for all your Pre-CU info) and TrueGalaxies (The US's Premier Server)

zadokk@euro-chimaera.co.uk | euro-chimaera.co.uk