View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:56 AM

Exclamation

I'm with Vicious and Tonka on this one.

I loved SWG beta tested SWG and we had a wipe sure i was a bit disappointed but I got over it. Wipe or no wipe I wont be angry and that's how everyone here should feel. These people are dedicating a lot of their free time to resurrect this once beautiful game! Some of these people are I'm sure very busy and have families so quit all the whining and ****!

Please just remember these guys aren't being paid for this and this is all out of the good of star wars lets takes some lessons from our favorite film and not all fall to the darkside here, were all on this boat together lets make it sail fast and straight forward.

Hats off to the people of SWGemu, Thank you for doing what you are doing and don't listen to the trollers we all appreciate your work just not all of us have such an easy time saying such things. People get caught up in their selfishness quite easy.

Above all remember this is a FEKING GAME! Don't be angry and troll the people that work to bring us something we all want. Just have fun that's the point of games right?

Last edited by o0Syn; 04-30-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: stupid people