View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyri View Post
There are actually frogs on Naboo, Corellia, and Tatooine.
Frogs? Literally frogs? Are the tall or small? Can I find them on planets like Dath and Talus? (I wanted to test the prison and base. Do those count as lairs?) I don't think I've ever seen a frog. So I'll be on the lookout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyri View Post
At this point our staff prefers that you take all the necessary steps to avoid tripping our multiple account detector (register your accounts from different computers). If you do trip it and have a legitimate reason for doing so, e-mail Ekaika or PhantomLeader after the account is banned. In the past we advised contacting them before, but they simply get so many e-mails that it's nearly impossible to keep track of things that way. E-mail after the banning, explain the situation, and they will take care of it.
Thanks. This is what I'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
Actually there are Blue Frogs on other planets, there are Jawa traders (near the shuttle-port) in Anchorhead (Tatooine), and Bartenders (one in front of the star-port and one in cantina) in Coronet (Corellia).
Okay. So instead of heading to Theed next time, I'll head to Bespine>Anchorhead. Thanks.