View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforcepowerrs View Post
Forgot to mention this strange Mustafar connection screen is one I have never even seen in the SWG NGE or pre NGE game! This screen appears on two different computers when trying to log into the SwgEMu. This screen perhaps has something do with some HIDDEN JEDI?SITH content (hint) as the connection screen is titled:

"THE WEAK DESERVE THEIR FATE."

HERE IS THE TEXT OF THIS CONNECTION SCREEN:

Dust gathered in the corners of his mouth, around his wounds, as he stole a final glance at the burning sun of this unforgiving world. He could hear the footsteps of his enemy behind him, and the low hum of a weapon she wielded. It was at this moment he realized the mistake he made in taking this particular bounty. Arrogance. It had been his undoing.

On his knees, he turned his head to stare into the eyes of his enemy, knowing what was to happen next. It was inevitable, and out in the middle of no where, there was one who could save him.

He glanced into the eyes of his enemy, saw the dead look in here yellow eyes, and the twisted features in her face. Unforgiving, and without mercy. He tried to speak, but as he opened his mouth, he was only rewarded with a boot to the corner of his face.

Dazed, he turned to look up once more at the sky, and at his final moment, his enemy spoke. A simple sentence, yet, one which clearly decided what was to happen next.

"The weak deserve their fate."

This is very strange, as this screen has never appeared in the SWG NGE or pre NGE game. And the logo in the picuture of Mustafar on this connection screen says: SWGEMU - Relieve the Saga. This must be a hidden connection screen that isn't normally supposed to appear, or is slated to appear at some later development point in the game, yet somehow I'm seeing this strange and crytic JEDI/SITH content (hint screen). I forsee a great disturbance in the FORCE.
http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30621