View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
No, because killing someone while they are loading at the cloner and unable to respond is griefing.
Planned clone camping in an organized way to purposely grieve is a bad thing , but then again, no one really has set up gank squads at every cloner on a planet while another group killed Jedi so they could continue killing them over and over, most clone deaths are the direct results of Jedi failing to plan ahead in an NGE mentality to show off . Grant you we spawn tef'd if we didnt bother to unequip our sabers when death was evident, but it still can be solved 99% of the time by having stored clone data elsewhere, then choosing to clone in the same city we fell victim in.

I know this is going to cause a backlash, but face it, more Jedi are trying to twist the rule well beyond that of being killed while inside the cloner,

IMHO.....Instead of saying no clone camping, Serpentkaa should have advised Jedi to think ahead and store clone data often at non-populated spots and switch it up from time to time, ->>>

or took kyles advice when posed with BH's tefing Jedi and camping etc..--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Anyone padawan and up are open game, so you might want to keep your jedi hidden or reconsider playing jedi.

I am really at odds , since I am sure kyle tried to put in place a system to make Jedi hard, not cater to them......feel lucky he didnt make Boba run routes that included the cloner...........oh wait, on some planets Boba does.....

wonder when hes going to receive his warnings ?

This load screen should be changed ----

To-

The Bounty Hunters were gimped. They couldn't take a Jedi prisoner if they wanted to, instead being forced themselves into hiding out of fear of embarrassment.

Every Bounty hunter that thought he/she was capable had been assembled by Lord Vader himself, together they had descended on the Jedi remnants across the galaxy.

"let all live!" Lord Tater Bug issued to the various Bunny Hunters under his command. Every City is safe- from the core to the outer rim, no one is allowed to station themselves on high alert, instead take a blind eye within the city, especially any with a cloner.

One by one the Jedi laughed. Small skirmishes could be seen, if you happened to stumbled upon a few "pvping" each other in some isolated corner of a city. The Jedi knew they were being watched - and yet they had no fear, they did their best to force run away from any danger when crying "but I just cloned" didn't work , this was their unrelenting assault to combat the Empire's lack of pushing them into hiding, as few truly knew the art of PvP or an honorable death. The Jedi order was back in full swing, one by one their numbers grew as they were catered to because of a few carebears.....

"Nothing is going as I have forseen...." -Emperor

(But I have to agree , a "no killing inside the cloner" rule is a good thing, since a lot of people just cant plan ahead to prevent death in the 1st place) <<<<

Enjoy the laugh ! < <<< re-read before ranting please

Some Jedi are kickass, while some are........ well you know

Last edited by five9; 12-13-2009 at 12:53 AM.