View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 03:57 PM

1)Has there been any progress on Creature Handler? If so, who is working on it and how much has been done?

2)We heard something a while ago about lairs being worked on? How much progress has been made there?

3)Does the DEV team plan on or have any tools to stop people from creating multiple accounts? (I believe Ramsey or another Dev stated they already had measures relating to this)

4)We heard about structure placement awhile ago. How much work has been done and who is working on it?

5) Is there a % estimate for how much of the schematics have been compiled for use with the server?

6) Do you guys need any help at the moment with compiling information or doing remedial coding tasks? We saw a dev asking for information about schematics awhile ago.

7) With all the new features in, what is the plan for the next stress test? Are we going to wait until everything is in and then stress or is there another plan?

8) If the EMU team decides to run a server, there are the two jedi options available. Since both are technically authentic pre-cu, if you do decide to host a server, how will you choose the jedi option? Will it be a community vote or just whatever was at the patch 13.1?

9)I was unable to shoot tuskens inside a building when I was outside. Is this related to heightmaps or cells or...?

10)Squad Leader skills apparently had some effect when completely outside of range of the group during SOE Pre-Cu. Will you change it so that a SL has to be in-range for these to work or will will you leave it as it is?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Vrej; 06-02-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: add