Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydement View Post
Well, I would love to be able to add NPC live to player cities

Remove the citizenship restricitons for cities (give option to do better), this would allow people to create new non player cities

Have no idea on what is espected from entertainers and what can they do now, couldn't find the info...

Allow people not to be limited to 250 Skill points, one of the good things of late SWG was that politician did not take SP...

Post NGE additions will be playable? think rage of wookies was post NGe, as well as ben trials... I know htey are for new jedis, but the planets, locations, and all that would be nice to be usable

Basically I'm new to the forum, and I get lost at the overwhelming nuber of threads, I feel there's not enought 'swgemu for dummies' threads so I kinda wait for to be finished and have a nifty readme

rage of the wookies was CU, trials of obi wan was NGE.

i would love to see both these planets implimented into a pre CU server, it would give that much more content to the game. ok i understand that with both rage and trials all the new quests were xp driven, and to change that would mean completly rewriting the code behind the quest, but it would be cool to see.

i do think some work needs to be done on the forums, like maybe get the rough timetable back in place so when you say you are working on such a thing people would be able to look and see roughly what is left to do, ok that will never relate to how long it will take to do it but it would give some idea.

like many of you out there i played SWG from just after beta, i had a pre CU jedi, i was close to getting my jedi pre pub 9, i loved the game back then, and cant wait to start playing the emu, i have told everyone i know that played the game back when i did and some that didnt about it, but the main question i keep getting and cannot answer is when will it be finished/go live, i would love to have some idea myself, i understand that even the simple things can take a very long time to sort out, it would just be cool to know that maybe by cristmas we will all be playing the game we all know and love in the way we all know and love.