Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:19 PM

Thanks Ramsey.
I honestly always thought that the Team was busy just replicating what the Pre-Cu was and that suggestions/ideas coming from us was not needed.

You don't have to tell this nut to offer suggestions more than once though... so, you have been warned, hehe.

Anyhoo...

I'm going to take some time and get some serious thoughts posted around here (And help and discuss with others a lot)... I'm actually excited by this because I enjoyed that sort of interaction with the original SWG team through the forums and whatnot (At least in JTL Beta, which was pretty solid... at least in my experiences there).

For now, I'll just mention that I really look forward to the scouting skills, the taming of wild creatures and immersion/role-play that this virtual world helped provide.

I'm all for helping make this community better... I honestly was under the impression that we had these forums mostly as a mindless distraction so that all the masses of fans wouldn't be pestering the actual Team... and that ideas/opinions/suggestions weren't really anything you were looking for from us.

Thanks again!