View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:40 AM

Wow wow wow.

I don't know if I'm the only one but that post freaked me out.
It really shows how much the STAFF is pissed big time because of these cheaters and I understand the post but it freaks me out I don't know why.

I really HOPE this decision hasn't been taken simply because of what the community asked, I really hope it doesn't change the Devs' mind about finding a way to prevent hacking instead of just super banning people, don't get me wrong I agree that hacking for your personal gain instead of testing hacks to show the system's breaches and reporting it (I guess it happens) is nothing but utterly stupid, I just don't understand the need for certain people to cheat at all, even if they don't do it to screw people, sometimes they might just do it for themselves.

Once again it really shows how much the Devs are pissed with all this "sudden" hacking (not like it has just started, it went more popular in the last few weeks.), I'm sure they were also pissed because of the hundreds daily complains on the forums and decided to take the policy to a new level, much good may it do us.

Anyway, I don't know what happened since this (my) morning, so I assume some people got banned?
Well I will see if I find any black name...

I just would like to point out this rule again.

Quote:
3.11. You will not perform AFK camping of a spawn, NPC or cave. Camping is defined as repeatedly hunting a lair, spawn or NPC in succession. TC allows multiple accounts and connections, therefore using multiple toon instances to create the effect to "out damage" other players is considered AFK camping. There is only one toon actually operated by a single player and all successive toons are considered AFK camping. All toons in such instances are subject to disciplinary actions. Obviously, this camping rule does not restrict all multiple game instances. For example, it is acceptable for two game instances to be operated by one player where one instance is an AFK crafter sampling ground resources and the other is a character that is being played At The Keyboard.

I still don't get it, it has to be a mistake or I must be really stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
You mean its pretty hard to Unintentionally speed hack

What happened to your name..?

-
What a strange day.

Last edited by Kayliaah; 10-15-2009 at 09:52 AM.