View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Larek View Post
Er, just 1 question, how long until you simply ban this moron?

Dont care for his ranting
Dont care for his attitude
Dont care for his abuse
Dont care for his behavior
Dont care for his lack of manners

Respect is due to those behind the EMU, respect and thanks. What worries me is that you allow someone to be abusive in such a way and still let him post...?
So we just stifle any op[inion that doesn't jive w yours? Is that what those gold bars mean?

They updated front page a little, a good start. I asked, and we received. +1 for everyone.

Sorry you don't care for me - quite frankly, I now don't care for you. Can we ban him Daddy? Please, Daddy?

Pathetic. I'm sure after reading this you'll pm the big boys and threaten to not continue w your donations.

I speak for many who are frustrated - leaf through the thread, I'm hardly the sole critical voice. I may be more colorful than the others, but within an hour of my latest triple post - the front page looks marginally better, and it benefits all of us. Long sentence fail.

The fact they haven't banned me at least lets the community know that the devs have nothing to fear from criticism and that they are above petty forum politics. Fanbois love to push for the ban, the men-in-charge have the courage to let dissent stand and allow for the individuals to draw their own conclusions. If only you were so brave.

You can ban me today, but I'll be back - and as time marches on I can guarantee there'll be more just like me.

Help yourself to a kleenex and learn to deal w opposition.

What kind of man are you? For shame.