View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxian View Post
Well, the one thing that this has made abundantly clear to me is that the majority of the community surrounding this game is simply not one that I can continue to test and enjoy the game with. It's too divided and hostile. Certainly I took a side in the wipe debate, but I tried to state my thoughts clearly, and was open to consider the arguments of others. Most of the hundreds of pages of posts I read were just bitter hostility, though I appreciate those which rose above that.

Long story short, this will be ignored or I'll get a "QQ more, noob" or something, which is fine. How I feel about the community isn't the reason I made this post...

I simply ask that this account and its associated information be deleted as I have uninstalled the emulator and SWG and don't intend to return at any point in the near future. I like to tie up loose ends like that, and it would be much appreciated.

And lastly, I would like to thank the developers of this project. I installed it out of curiosity to see how the project was coming along, and to see if there was anything I could do to help, and spent a couple weeks playing with it. What you've accomplished is genuinely impressive, and allowed me to relive those memories of 2004 and the only MMORPG I ever played quite convincingly, lantern birds and all. Damn elusive Lantern Birds of memory. Never could remember what they looked like.

I wish you success with completing this project, as I'm sure that in a finished state with a broader community it would be a very enjoyable experience indeed.
If only everyone could be like this....