View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:38 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevianT- View Post
Care to elaborate for someone who doesn't know any better?
Sorry for the vagueness and my delay in responding. I was worried I might be suggesting ETAs based on just a couple of small things a couple of the staff said, and that wouldn't be my intention or a correct conclusion. Here's what I caught in the update itself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush
After the 18th of December, I should have more time to get knee deep in the OR again.
This indicated that at least cRush expected the OR to still be in progress by the 18th of December, since he expected to be working on it after then. This was informative because up until reading that I had no idea if the OR would be completed *tomorrow*. I now knew that I had at least a couple of weeks if I wanted to play with the current incarnation of the TC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa
Also, the OR revision has slowed down over the last week due to the holidays and several staffers dealing with finals, moving, completing projects for school, family, increased RL work, etc. [...] I would look for more round table discussions after the new year.
Serpentkaa's comments on (I believe) page 3 seemed to indicate further that the OR work would continue on into the new year. For those who just want to play on the server for a while and avoid real testing, as well as for those who are still hoping to reach Jedi before the next wipe, this is good news! There are still no promises, so there should be no whining if it's their will to wipe on a whim whenever, but we have a hazy hint of at least how long we can keep our characters.

To clarify, THIS IS NOT AN ETA. The OR could be completed 10 hours, 10 days, or 10 months after the new year. I only wanted to point out that it appears we have a bare minimum of a few weeks left.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho