View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:57 PM

opening up to check out the coding skills of those who have found the emu since the last time is a good idea. Even if this adds just one or two people to the team, it will be a big psychological impact for the members of the community that need to see new things in TC in order to perceive that progress is being made.

And imo, I don't think that the interest is dwindling. I have people to contact who are not going to be interested until there is a lot more to do on TC. I also know others who are just keeping an occasional eye on the forums, or asking about progress. I regularly troll the forums myself to check the status and look for old friends. I also logon to TC some to check things out. And there are others that are more involved than me. That last group is the one that is perceived as the community interest. But all of the people I've mentioned represent the real interest in the emu. Many of us just don't post much in the forums after a year or two of being in the community.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.