View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 04:52 PM

This is really great news. I admit, my hope of a SWG emu ever being finished while there were still people wanting to play, has been rather dented the past 6 months or so. I've been so pathetic to actually play the NGE (which is getting better, but still mostly ****) just to get my fix, as the wait for the emu just seems to get longer and longer with each passing month.

Anything to make this process happen sometime in the near future is a giant step in the right direction. While I'm a big enough geek to play whenever it's finished, the majority probably isn't. As others have mentioned, with some AAA mmo titles coming out this xmas season and soon after, the amount of players for an older title emu'd will dwindle. Add in the BioWare/LA possible mmo being worked on, the end of SWG is drawing very close imo. Would be nice if we could capture at least some of the old school comunity while they still give a **** about the game, and we all know Sony doesn't really give two ****s.

To be honest, I'd really love to see the different devs of the various swg emus being worked on to put some of the past behind them, and get together to pool some resources.

I have to say thanks for all the work your putting into this project. I can only imagine the monster amount of **** you guys have done, and had to put up with to make this happen, so thanks a ton. But this emu really needs to see the light of day outside of TC if it's going to catch on, and not be a waste of a giant chunk of your time. IMO anyways.