View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
On the bug tracker confirmed and assigned. What more do you want?
As I said before just because you say its not a QQ ETA thread, doesn't change the fact that it is.

You can point at a rock, tell everyone its not a rock, but it's still a rock.

Sigh... if you don't even have gratitude then sit down, shut up or gtfo. Feel free to come back when 1.0 launches

And making more out of this as you intended? You starting bringing other threads into this so... Do you even have any kind of relevant programming background so everything doesn't need to be broken down and baby fed in layman terms? Worst thing EVER is trying to explain something to someone who doesn't know their ass from a whole in the ground in regards to what you are explaining.
And this can be an on going circle of repetitiveness with your argument, just because YOU think I am *****ing about it, doesn't mean I am. I am simply expressing my opinions, and I'm quite sure that is NOT against any policy on this website. Deal with it, don't like, don't read it. If anything you're the one QQing for me expressing how *I* feel the game should be dealt with.

I brought the other thread into this as an example of my explanation on how I felt things weren't being dealt it. It wasn't intentional for you to add onto it, you could have simply ignored this whole thread and we would have had no added drama on here, or more bickering. But face it, I'm a woman, and if you're going to bicker with me, I'm going to bicker back, and I'm sure you won't stop, so sooner or later this thread will get locked and all of this will be ignored as usual.

And you don't have to have programming experience to know how betas work, should work, and aren't working. Play one beta and it'll give you enough experience to realize when something isn't going right. Just because they're doing this for free doesn't change the fact it's still a game being developed (6 years now, is that what I read?) that rarely has issues explained as far as de-bugging and fixes go.

BTW: I do think you mean, "Someone who doesn't know their ass from a HOLE in ground." Try not to get so angry when typing, you might be able to do it correct next time.

Opinions are like *******s, everyone has one, and you are acting like one due to mine. Lovely how that works, aye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poocho View Post
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't jump in here, but as long as we're expressing opinions...

In regards to the responsibilities of the developers of SWGEmu, I feel they only have the responsibility to do what they do right. That's it. They responsible for how much they do or how often, they have no need to let us know what they're up to or not bothering with, and they certainly don't need to listen to us if they don't feel like it.

All I feel they need to have a sense of responsibility for in taking up this task is that it is done RIGHT, and I truly believe they have it.

They can let us know what they're working on if they want, and there may be some benefit to the project when they do that, but it is not required of them in any way, shape, or form. As far as I see it, they are working for the game, and we are working for them. We are playing/testing the game they are re-creating, and if we consider ourselves testers, then what we do is to help them.

And, in agreement with Ratchet's on-topic comment, I too am thinking the server is deadlocked.... No wait, as I was writing that the user count jumped. Maybe it's running again... Yep, I think I just logged in.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho
And as a tester, I was only trying to be helpful in lending my opinion and how I felt it would be better, and easier on them if they did these changes, as I've played many betas I've realized that's the best way to go about things instead of ignoring the community as a whole and only having certain updates on things. Again, just all my opinion and they certainly do not have to listen to me.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net

Last edited by GestorterEngel; 10-01-2009 at 04:19 PM.