View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:00 AM

Who?

Anyway I havent left yet as i am looking for some ray of hope that this project isnt a front for you people to make money off of other peoples contributions at the moment, though it certainly looks like all this is is a front to one make your own server and two take the code and make commercial MMOs with it.

As for quadroplex dont know the guy as for ban vasion considering i just joined and havent been banned that doesnt make much sense either.

Also One thing i would like to point out for the ban happy out there, these forums constitute the documentation relating to a GPL licensed product as such it MUST be made available With the source code if that code or binaries are distributed which they are, the documentation is therefore considered under the GFDL (General Free Documentation License) So preventing anyone from access to it is against the GPL. Just thought i would point that out.

That said I think I will probably leave, and post about the attitude of this community and its agenda to take code contributed to an open source project and use it for commercial purposes on pertinent places. I wonder how SOE Will feel about the project when they get wind of that little detail.