View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:33 AM

I think that the object and credits wipe would be great, but unless you can upgrade some of the "work in progress" professions this wipe will only paliate for some time the unbalanced economy. When BE, DE, Arch, housing, factory crating, etc... get avaliable the real "community" economy will start to rise. In my oppinion, this only benefits casual players, that (still an oppinion) don't benefit the real testing just the server stress.

In other hand any staff member can /examine my account to see that i don't have high amounts of money, in fact i didn't ever had more than 200k, but i've spent a lot of time setting up some services, that i think really help testing. Doctor, dancer/musician, I/D, resource sampling for my WS, in order to make some weapons, etc... I don't look for being a Jedi, i only want to stablish for me a well rounded self sufficent economy.

Wipe the bazaar, set down the "ubber" high weapon drop rate and calm the thousands of wannabejedi till the OR. But don't wipe skills.