View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:50 PM

Talking

Same experience here, tril79. I wish I had known about SWGEMU years ago. In all that time, after all those years, I still missed playing pre-CU. I was lying in bed and did a search on my iPhone of all things, and when I saw an emulator, I freaked out, jumped out of bed, installed SWG and couldn't believe it when the thing just logged me in with no problems.

Of course, it wasn't until I ground out scout and trained Novice CH and tried to tame something that I realized I had to wait a little longer for what I missed most of all. Maybe I should have read a few more forum posts first!

I suppose, in the end, I saved myself years of waiting. When I saw how long the community had been around, I got discouraged that it would be a long time until the next update. Surprise, surprise for me!

Thank you SWGEmu team for your endless hours of contribution. I know the same force that drove me to search for this drives you guys even more relentlessly to recreate it. Ignore the whiners, you're deeply appreciated by old Pre-CU vets like me!