Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:33 AM

[QUOTE=Ramsey;43997]NOTE:

I have put my time into this and I hope you guys read my responses to your questions. I am trying to spur discussion about how we can improve. Please read!

What do you think the SWGEmu staff can do to better deal with new people or a flow of like 100 questions a day?

Get more mods

While the guys and gals that you've got now have been doing a pretty good job only having a small number of community mods to handle the posts, flames and suggestion of 8k-15k people well, is overwhelming and way to much for them to try and manage. And thank you for saying the community is doing a piss poor job. Many that have been loyal for well over a year, sent supportive pm's and emails really appreciate that. That's the wrong thing to say to your community Ramsey. While some may have a piss poor attitude you can't lump the group together as a whole. Don't blame the community if the project is having problems. All we can do is give feedback and test. The project will only fail if the leaders of the project fail.

Hoping all that did not come off as a flame but alot of us have been very passionate about this project and stood by your team. We held together through the Joker incident, through the Snow crap that delayed the project and through the fight with Xeno. It's insulting and i've just about had enough of it. If you want a better community you have to treat them better. The ban threats have started popping up again for multiple issues, boy if this isn't a replay of some things. If you had more mods watching the boards more of the time that crap with that other crappy emu wouldn't have been a issue. Not that there's any validity to their screenshots other than they are screenshots.

Respect your community because they are your failure or success.

Thank you for your time, hard work and patience. This community appreciates what you have done for us and for the emu. I'll leave it at that.