View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 07:01 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovil0 View Post
We absolutely don't need JTL when we first start out and none of us will probably need housing etc. so on the note I am hoping for a summer release, it will make my day! hell, day, it will make my life!
What we think it's not important...if the devs want, for hypotesis, put in JTL, housing and other stuff, we must wait, regardless if you or I think that "JTL it's not very important in the beginning so i hope they release early, without adding it now but somewhen later.."
Quote:
It wont happen by summer for sure, i am 95% sure. There is still few parts that still have to be STARTED.
Right. To see many 4s or 5s say nothing to me...'cause even pass from a 4 to 5 can take a looooot of time, depending on the subject...it's for that reasons that there isn't an estimated ETA, neither approximately, nor hypotetically

Quote:
I don't care when its done or how long it takes I just want to play pre-cu again
Well yes, i agree. But in my opinion if it takes other 4 years I probably have a lot of things like job, family or other stuff that going back to play an "oldest" version of a pc game release in 2003...so it's a little bit...how can i say...if it takes still so long to finish i will be sad to see that i follow this project from years and probably i won't have time to play it...

Last edited by illupi; 03-27-2008 at 07:05 AM.