View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Quality Assurance Deputy Manager
Quality Assurance

hackers are not screwing up - they are intentionally damaging the game for others. You dont do it by accident and you dont then grief people. If he came back after 6 months and said sorry - thats a different point.

There has been only days between his ban and his reactivation. Thats the issue right here. Also the dev's u talk about and i quote

"I trust the devs and support them because anyone that has put blood, sweat, and tears into something"

a number of these staff have detagged from the project and some have gone on official leave as of seing this post. BECAUSE they were not involved in this decision and was made unilaterally by people who are friends with storm and the hackers.

That does not make it best for the project, i am all for an anti hacking team or what ever but ashor was not the maker of the hack, he only deleted it and therefore his involvement has nothing to do with skills being used to improve the project. There are plently of people already IN the projects players that are reformed ( for years ) hackers / griefers or what ever who could be called upon to be in this team and do it with respect. They have as much as offered their services to members of staff and they have not been included to this team.