View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconLord87 View Post
Ok i am slightly confused. the IRC says the server is online, but i am still unable to login. Is it just login server problems or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdnine View Post
At this time i cannot login, even though the servers says it's online. I managed to log on about 20 minutes ago, then after a while i got a "connection lost" notice and that's it?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILJUDE View Post
if you cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later,...got the point?
need i say more???? this would be the QFE of all QFE's.