View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
i didnt grief anyone, one guy reported me for griefing, but i have screenshots to back up that he was the one that started being a **** and i got pissed at him and started saying things that werent that nice back
Ofc you do man. A hacker like yourself will always be prepare or fake something to to prove you didn't do it. You hacked, you exploited and griefed. This time you was caught red handed with videos, screenshots and at least 10 people. You can't back track it now. Even if you didn't have proof your staff buddies how made it clear before and will again to see you clear and free.

Given you a 2nd chance man. How many how you gotten?

This was a power move of corruption by the some staff to get you back in. You will return to your old trick. I give everyone a benefit of the doubt but you went beyond that and people have proof. Lie and say force run 3 all you want.

Its not about you being jedi man. Its your actions is why people are against you. You are a cheater and you always will be out for yourself and not the good of the community. If it was me that did what you did I would be gone just the like the rest that got caught.

Kyle tried to cover it up by saying no one hacked jedi. Period, End of story. Before you got caught again with proof. No one said you hacked jedi but the fact you hacked/exploited your way to it and cont. to do so.

You shouldn't gotten another chance. This has nothing to do with me liking you or not but the facts of what you did and cont. to do and the devs/staff backing you and your crew.

Now your buddies got you unbanned and set the new policy up in your favor so you can do it all you want. Something is wrong here and its goes beyond what is good for the live server.

You can't keep lieing to the community. Were not buying it no more. You guys have tarnished what you trying to create by doing this.

Last edited by Wolverine79; 10-19-2009 at 01:29 PM.