View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILJUDE View Post
sort of along the line of this, but maybe not so much. I was wondering if it was possible to log into the same account from 2 different computers on the same network (I have 2 computers at my home, and neither can handle mutile instances of SWG (EVEN JUST 2) very well, and both computers are behind my netgear router).
I use EMu on 4 computers, one is a MacBookPro with VMware TinyXP(the 3d graphics are not properly driven but it works, I think it can run in darwine, but havn't tried it yet), one is win2k desktop, one is a TinyXP Athlon 1700+ Palomiono core (from 2001/2, was my original swg pc) desktop and the other an Manufacturer installed XP laptop.I generally log on from 3 different networks. Work, Home, and Bosses house.

IGNS: Loftkilla <STORM> - Rude Bwoy! | Anastasia <LOFTY> - Night Nurse | Loft <STORM> - Ninja Assassin
Helpful Links of SWGEmu | Newbie Guide to EMU | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a Beta Tester
<STORM> Combat Research | [LOFTY] Medical Resources and Crafting | Weapon Damage Formulae

Last edited by loftkilla; 04-04-2009 at 05:14 PM.