View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You've said that every update for the last 2 months.
That isn't true. I expressed my disappointment with one other Bi-Weekly Update when I felt progress was slow.

It's an understandable mistake, though. I mean, I don't expect you to check my post history. I can understand why it would seem like I've been saying that every update for the last two months because the Bi-Weekly Updates are heavily praised by most, including myself.

I know what it's like -I can read ten pages of praise and be stuck on a single criticism. Dissenters generally get disproportionate attention. If Westboro Baptist protests a soldier's funeral, I can guarantee the protest makes the headlines while honoring the soldier is on the backburner.

I'm in no position to advise you, but I recommend listening to what critics like myself have to say, but refusing to allow them to get to you.

Perhaps I'm nostalgic (swg emu's middle name), but older updates seemed more exciting. Maybe I'm jaded, or maybe all news is pale after SunCrusher's announcement, but now it feels as though most developers "were busy for the last couple weeks, but many exciting things are on the way!".