View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
I don't care if you like the idea or not, because most people seem to like it. But the real reason we're doing this is to stress test the server with a bunch of npcs AND players running around and fighting. Its part of development.

Sorry to dissapoint, hope others don't feel the same.
Don't worry... if you look, the user was created just to make that post (The only one ever posted) and their name is "No-Life", lol. (Whoa... actually it was created in December '06... and this was their first post... talk about waiting it out and then finally delivering something substantial, lol)

Me thinks it is a stupid joke/flame or whatever... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a regular member making this user just to screw around, lol.

Anyhow, I hope my initial comment about how Tusken Raiders travel in single file didn't inspire anyone to say that...

Back in the early days, on the long hike up to Fort Tusken with a group of players, I brought up the idea of how it would be cool if you encountered them doing that...
And seeing your video made me remember that and that's the only reason I asked... just if it is at all possible to assign that behavior to the NPC AI.
It is a totally silly (bordering on stupid) thought, but hopefully it was seen as such and not as a criticism (I probably should have asked it elsewhere instead of doing so in this thread).

Anyway... ignore "No-Life"... anyone who isn't stoked about this has issues... and certainly ain't no SWG Fan.

Last edited by OmaddaSzool; 04-13-2007 at 03:22 PM.