View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 01:17 AM

Thank you for the post Kyle, I too agree that if we want to succeed we as a community must stick together. Many people choose to post on their own private forums, and that should not be discouraged, but if you have an idea that you believe should be implemented, or some new way of doing something, let the developers know about it.

I personally believe that the failure of SoE's SWG project was partly the community's responsibilty. Some people wanted the game changed to the CU, other's wanted it to stay, but instead of discussing it responsibly, many resorted to meer taunts and insults. Now I am not saying that it is entirely the community's fault either, but in the long haul the more the community communicates with the developers(and that includes letting them know when they are doing something right) the faster and better the final product will become.

We must stand united, we must help each other, even if those dirty imperials stole your lunch money or those nasty rebels blew up your imperial base, leave such strife in the past and come together to form a unified front, helpful to the project leaders.