View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:23 AM

wipe

If we are talking about fixing the crafting in the game ie. adding houses factories the better harvesters, then yes wipeing is a great idea. Makeing jedi harder to get bad idea. This is the TC people are supposed to be able to get jedi, from what I have read jedi will be revamped for the OR, at that point I doubt 90 percent of the players will ever unlock. I say let everyone have it. I know people complain about too many jedi, but what is it to them. Its the mightier then tho syndrome, you dont deserve it, you are not uber cool enough to make jedi. Thats crap, Ill say this soe did not destroy swg, was the trollers always whineing about this or that and the devs trying to make them happy IM seeing this cycle again. stop whineing if someone is better then you are go find out why and fix it yourself. there are so many ways to get good so many weaknesses that one spec has that another spec might beat. That is the fun of swg. Stop being jellous of what others have and go get it for yourselves. In conclusion, wipeing the server because a few people are whineing is not going to change anything it will only make them whine for more. Do not get me wrong Im all for progress, but this wipe is to appease few who have been flameing on the forumns I dont see any reason for it.