View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 08:48 AM

Hmm...So sad.

I once made a topic called "Support to emu" or something similar.
But the topic got deleted, because folks thought I was scamming people.
So, I'm telling the same story again:

If you don't have any money and you still want to support the emu, I have a solution. All you need to do is to download one toolbar(made by me) and use it. It is so simple.
And now you ask: How this gets money to emu?
Here is the answer: I get money when people uses my toolbar. Every search they make. That is not much/person, but if 2500 users would download it and make 200 searches/day (what takes less than 20 minutes) it would generate ca. $2000/month. And then I would donate most of it to the emu.

You may think this is scam, but what do you have to lose? Exept SWGEmu, if you don't donate or use my toolbar.

I have seen many users who say: "I would like to support the emu, but I don't have any money to donate."
So here is a way to help emu, without using your own money.

So here is question for Devs: Can I post link to my toolbar to let people download it?

Ps. If you don't believe I'm gonna donate most of the money to you, you can ban my account and do whatever you like. That serious I am.
What do you have to lose?

Merry Xmas to all. And lets hope Emu gets enough donates that devs don't have to pay fees for them own money. Cause thats not fair...

-SWGEmu code-

There is only one good thing in NGE; That's why the Emu project started.[Or was it started after CU? Can't really remember...]